To integrate design sensibilities and a collaborative team approach with our clients to create high quality design solutions. Some of the measures we use to enable our client’s success include:
- Providing unparalleled attention to client needs and communication
- Stewards of environmentally sensitive and energy efficient solutions
- Continuous professional development & success through lifelong learning
- Cultivating and maintaining exceptional relationships with building officials
- Utilization of latest technological advances
Energy efficient and sustainable design is a focus of every project for Colley Architects and our consultants. Our team maximizes the potential to design in the most sustainable and energy efficient manner, while understanding the relevance of construction budgets and lifecycle operational costs.
Measures we encourage our clients to pursue are also practiced on a daily basis at Colley Architects. Some of those measures include obsessive office recycling, use of LED daylight harvesting light fixtures to minimize electric usage, use of Big Ass fans for improved HVAC efficiencies, a Global Electric Motors (GEM) car for local responsible transportation, and an office bicycle for around town use.